From Keys
I remember having crazy water fights in the kitchen with that awsome sprayer. haha igali knows when that was.
I remember watching after the little todlers that wouldn't go to sleep in family camp.I remember (when the "first month team" had to go) going to the rope swing, that was soooooooo fun!
I remember the unity we all had as friends.I remember the zip line, wow, i was so scared. im a wimp. but it was fun at the end!
I remember the passion everyone had towards leading children to following jesus.
I remember the bungalo....
I remember swimming times with pepsi, comming back late to the meetings...
I remember the drills we had for the children who went "missing" at water front.
I remember the tuck shop, and its "incredable" selection.
I remember bible studies, and how Roads and Tink challenged us every time!
I remeber helping nova move into her little house, (i forget the name of it) and she was so content.
I remember the bee scare at habertism and wow, i remember all of you!
Thanks for being apart of my life, and having a positive attutde towards service at camp (even though i didn't at times). I'll miss kawkawa, like we all will.I remeber being changed for life up at camp. thanks to all of you! God bless.
I remember watching after the little todlers that wouldn't go to sleep in family camp.I remember (when the "first month team" had to go) going to the rope swing, that was soooooooo fun!
I remember the unity we all had as friends.I remember the zip line, wow, i was so scared. im a wimp. but it was fun at the end!
I remember the passion everyone had towards leading children to following jesus.
I remember the bungalo....
I remember swimming times with pepsi, comming back late to the meetings...
I remember the drills we had for the children who went "missing" at water front.
I remember the tuck shop, and its "incredable" selection.
I remember bible studies, and how Roads and Tink challenged us every time!
I remeber helping nova move into her little house, (i forget the name of it) and she was so content.
I remember the bee scare at habertism and wow, i remember all of you!
Thanks for being apart of my life, and having a positive attutde towards service at camp (even though i didn't at times). I'll miss kawkawa, like we all will.I remeber being changed for life up at camp. thanks to all of you! God bless.





<< Home