From Celeste/Murfi
2002
-Building the Sluge
-being called Murfi by tiny little voices in the night... creepy at first.
-Dexter's bloody proposal
-swimming SO much
-Week D sickness, while I was oblivious with the best cabin ever
-every week thinking I had the best cabin ever-chats with the cousin I hadn't known well, berry
-chats with flood (what a woman)
-laughing with and being prayed for by, the cousin I had known - woodchuck
2003
-having COLA around!
-learning about leadership w/ jugs
-chats with flood through the wall of our dogwood rooms
-assigning myself boatboard duty (aka, suntanning) (wow, did I just admit to that?)
-being tested by Kona on the names of campers
-Experiencing 'freedom' in the water for the first time....
-Moving into the sugar shack. Painting it and making it my home.
-Cold winter alone with my mind and my books, and cbc television (curling can be fun).
-Not knowing it, but preparing for life after camp.
-Monthly visits throughout the year, from Cheeko.
-Enjoying living on a lake and a mountain!
2004
-Spring day camp and the challenging children of Hope...
-Teen Ski Weekend!!!
-Saying to Ed the day before camp started "I think we should keep waiting for this last staff member, God will provide" And then thinking "what did I just say!?"
-The summer of Germans, and those who speak German
-Summer 2004 is a blur, actually. Maybe cuz it was my first summer programming
2005
-'it's not like we were drinking pop or anything'
- racoon adventures with Kojak
-Hanging out in the hammock during family camp
-Having to say good bye and head to Europe! :) and :( and the mixed emotions
-Being AMAZED at the love the staff had for the kids.
-Learning about humility and being shown incredible grace.
-that one campfire with Guvna - remember guvs?
-Laughing so hard with keys on the last day before break.
-Borrowing Kojaks truck to drive to church.... maybe taking it off the road a little....
-Getting my retainer - seriously guys I told you like six times...
I'm sure I'm forgetting the most unforgettable things... oh well..
-Building the Sluge
-being called Murfi by tiny little voices in the night... creepy at first.
-Dexter's bloody proposal
-swimming SO much
-Week D sickness, while I was oblivious with the best cabin ever
-every week thinking I had the best cabin ever-chats with the cousin I hadn't known well, berry
-chats with flood (what a woman)
-laughing with and being prayed for by, the cousin I had known - woodchuck
2003
-having COLA around!
-learning about leadership w/ jugs
-chats with flood through the wall of our dogwood rooms
-assigning myself boatboard duty (aka, suntanning) (wow, did I just admit to that?)
-being tested by Kona on the names of campers
-Experiencing 'freedom' in the water for the first time....
-Moving into the sugar shack. Painting it and making it my home.
-Cold winter alone with my mind and my books, and cbc television (curling can be fun).
-Not knowing it, but preparing for life after camp.
-Monthly visits throughout the year, from Cheeko.
-Enjoying living on a lake and a mountain!
2004
-Spring day camp and the challenging children of Hope...
-Teen Ski Weekend!!!
-Saying to Ed the day before camp started "I think we should keep waiting for this last staff member, God will provide" And then thinking "what did I just say!?"
-The summer of Germans, and those who speak German
-Summer 2004 is a blur, actually. Maybe cuz it was my first summer programming
2005
-'it's not like we were drinking pop or anything'
- racoon adventures with Kojak
-Hanging out in the hammock during family camp
-Having to say good bye and head to Europe! :) and :( and the mixed emotions
-Being AMAZED at the love the staff had for the kids.
-Learning about humility and being shown incredible grace.
-that one campfire with Guvna - remember guvs?
-Laughing so hard with keys on the last day before break.
-Borrowing Kojaks truck to drive to church.... maybe taking it off the road a little....
-Getting my retainer - seriously guys I told you like six times...
I'm sure I'm forgetting the most unforgettable things... oh well..





<< Home